Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Knitting ADD

As I sit on my couch what do my wandering eyes behold but this



1. Pair of basic socks

2. A pair of Sweet Socks designed by my friend Jenn.

3. The Bulky Ribbed Mini Scarf from Lion Brand .

4. A pair of Warm Wool Mittens, that I cast on last night because it's NAKNIMITMO...duh! Also from Lion Brand .
5. A Yarn and Needles dishcloth for a friends birthday.


6. The Lady Eleanor Scarf from Scarf Style. Which is finally growing!
Oh and I almost forgot this one.
My Branching Out Scarf from Knitty, which brings us to total of seven UFO's.
And what's really sad, 4 out of the 7 seven were cast on in the last 4 days. I'm not sure what's going on, but I had this sudden urge to knit EVERYTHING!
Oh well, I have yarn, I have needles, I'm enjoying myself. And hey, there are a lot worse addictions in this world.

No comments: