Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Mojito Monday!


Welcome to my new Show between the Show "Mojito Monday".  Kick back with your favorite beverage of choice and listen as I recount my knitting and non knitting related adventures and de stress from a loooooong Monday!

Check out this episode!

My knitting ADD List:
Bee Keepers Quilt
Jeweled Cowl
My Mt. Horeb Warm Shawl
Lonicera
Gillian Ruffle Scarf
#05 Lace Poncho
Watermelon wedges socks
Spring showers

On the Roku/Netflix/HBO Go:
Mad Men Season 1
Game of Thrones

Cheers:
Happy 3rd Podiversary Laura and Leslie of  The Knitgirllls
Thanks for the awesome project bag Absolute Wonder
I forgot to mention that this is the project that I put in the bag, Hypernova , yes I know more projects to add to the Knitting ADD list.
Thanks a million to A Dandelion Blows for making me another "Major Award". Go visit her shop and tell her Carmen says "Hi!" she's amazing.

The original blue one with a pink and green friend!










No comments: