Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Welcome back Carmen

***The audio for show number 2 is above.  I had some technical difficulties, so I had to relaunch this episode.  Enjoy!***

Show number two!  Not quite the biweekly show that I planned, but I explain why and where I've been during the show.


Stops on my Wisconsin Yarn Adventure:
The Sow's Ear
Blackberry Ridge Woolen Mill
The Cat and Crow
Oregon Alpaca Fest
Madison Knitters Guild
Lakeside Fibers

I've been reading:
Training Manuals and
Confessions of a Prairie Bitch by Alison Arngrim

My Christmas Knitting
Infinity Cowl
Wandering the Moor
Christmas Dishrags

Knitting for Me!!
Tang
TTL Mystery Sock 2013
Warm Shawl

Finally off the needles and on my feet. Madison

On the Roku: Good TV to knit by.
Sons of Anarchy
Gilmore Girls Season 3
Larkrise to Candleford











2 comments:

Annemieke said...

Carmen I so loved hearing your voice. Made me homesick for the old knitting group. Very well done and enjoyed hearing all about Wisconsin. I'm ready to move there with you!! Can't wait for the next post.

Susan B. Anderson said...

Hi, Carmen,
Being a lifelong Madisonian, I loved your descriptions of all of the places I love and hold dear. I am glad you found Wisconsin to be as charming and endearing as I do and that you were welcomed so warmly.

I love your podcast. I found out about it from Barb on 2 Knit Lit Chicks.

susan b anderson